Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blog #2: Crimson Moon and the week after: IT'S PARTY TIME!

So me and Kyle finally made it to our first spanking party after wanting to go for years! We flew out to Chicago with all of the DA crew: Me, Kyle, Paul "Tubaman" Rogers, Lily Starr and Johnny Ravage. When we got there we met up with some of the higher ups who run Crimson Moon, as well as with one of my best friends, Sarah gregory!!
"Me and Sarah Gregory"


The party was TONS of fun, I met alot of great people, played alot of fun spanking games, and sold alot of our Disciplinary Arts stuff (along with some great Paddlemaster products) at the Vendors fair on Saturday! I made some new friends and contacts I am sure i will have for along time, and along with having a long waiting list for guys who wanted to spank me, I surprisingly had alot of the switch and sub guys dropping their pants to be spanked by me! I guess Kyle taught me well, cause according to a few of them, I was one of the harder spankers they had played with at the party! Go me, hehe! There are lots of random party pics on Sarah's personal blog (SpankingSarahGregory.com)

After the 3 day party, and after-partying in Chicago at Navy Pier, we took a limo back to our hotel for a few hours rest before we flew home to california, and this time, Sarah came back with us, so we had even more luggage to transport in the car! We rented a suburban from LAX and headed back to our place with all seven people and all of our bags of outfits and luggage stored with us! Unfortunatly, everyone got sick at this point, so we were not able to shoot as much as we would have liked to, but Me, sarah, Kyle, Paul and Kisa still decided to suck it up and go to Disneyland since Sarah is only out to visit once in awhile! It was a BLAST! We rode alot of rides and had alot of fun!


After Disneyland, we all tried to get better and did so just before me, Sarah and Kisa shot EE5 with Clare Fonda together! It was a blast, and unfortunately, right afterwards everyone had to head back home to all the different states in the US, but it was definitely a week I will never forget!

< 3
KSJ

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly, Love the new blog, Let's exchange blog links.

    xoxo miss ya.

    ReplyDelete