Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Very First Blog EVER!

Hey everybody!

How exciting, huh? I finally have a blog, yay! Tell your friends hehe!

Anyways I am going to try to update as much as I can, so you guys have alot of cool news and updates from me, as well as a lot of exclusive pictures from my recent shoots, trips and spankings! To get things kicked off, I am going to post three updates right after this one:

One will be on my trip to comic con recently along with pictures from the convention of me in my Catwoman costume with Kyle as the Joker! The second will be from Crimson Moon, my very first spanking party, along with some pictures from there, and finally, I will post some pictures of me and Kyle invading WWE's Monday Night Raw this past week, along with some news of the events I have coming up!

Make sure to subscribe to my blog cause you never know what kind of mischief I am gonna stir up or what kind of hot pics of me and my friends I am gonna put on here exclusively for you guys! Thanks again for stopping by!

< 3

KSJ


"Me and Kyle saying welcome to my blog! Cheers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment