Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blog #3: WWE Raw!!

Hi all!

Soo me and Kyle just went on Monday to the WWE Raw double tapings at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, ca! He bought us floor seats only 4 rows back from the ring, so we were on camera the whole time! He had gone to the Summerslam PPV and sat near the ring in the off-camera side the night before, but I only wanted to go to Raw as I was tired from the crazy last week of Post-Crimson Moon still! Anyways me and Kyle went in matching referree outfits and could be seen alot whenever the camera was facing the audience while the guys were wrestling, and me and Kyle stood up and counted with the ref, hehe!



So much fun! The guy from "True Blood" was sitting right by us too!

"The guy from True Blood is in the back center of this pic signing autographs"

It was an amazing time! Here are a few random pictures of us at the show:


This Saturday, me and Kyle are heading to a private party at the playboy mansion in LA! Playmates, drinks and nudity galore hehe! Who knows, maybe I will make out with a Playmate! Hehe! I will update you guys and (possibly) provide pics if I can! Stay tuned!

< 3
KSJ

1 comment:

  1. Hey there pretty girl, cool blog, didn't know you started one! :-) Trying to be motivated and use mine regularly too lol, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete